Michael Beyda is the principal and founder of Benchmark Properties. For over 13 years, he has advised clients on variety of types of real estate projects. Michael will often take a lead role in formulating & executing the client’s real estate strategy, ensuring that the company’s workplace serves its larger goals.
Notable transactions & projects include:
- ES Originals 72,000 SF Relocation to 440 Ninth Avenue
- Basic Resources / Americo Group’s 70,000 SF Relocation & Expansion at 1411 Broadway
- Authentic Brands Group’s 60,000 SF expansion at 100 W 33 and 1411 Broadway
- Mamiye Brothers 44,000 SF expansion at 1385 Broadway
- ES Sutton 31,000 SF Relocation to 1407 Broadway
- InMocean Group’s 47,000 SF Relocation to 463 Seventh Avenue
- Adjmi Apparel Group’s 47,000 SF Renewal & Relocation at 463 Seventh Avenue
- Childrens’ Apparel Network 25,000 SF Relocation to 31 West 34th Street
- High Life Group’s 30,000 SF Relocation at 31 West 34th Street
- Actimize / NICE Systems 47,000 SF Relocation and Expansion at 1359 Broadway
- Dreamwear’s 36,000 SF Expansion at 183 Madison Avenue
- Wiesner Products’ 43,000 SF Relocations to 1333 Broadway and 1359 Broadway
Outside of Michael’s professional role, he is an active board member of Brooklyn-based not-for-profit Sephardic Bikur Holim.